Monday, June 13, 2011

Bits & Pieces

It's been another long weekend here (God Bless the Queen and her little cotton socks!) and a bunch of new projects under way... not that many finished though - gah - the story of my life!

I've got some exciting new COMPLETED projects to post soon, but in the meantime, here is a little sneak peak at some of the things I've been up to..


There was a broken chair base that needed to be fixed....


I pulled about a million 20 or 30 of these out of the window frames...



I'm guessing in a past life, these little ditties held up a fly screen against a window?!? But seriously, ya think you'd pull them out when they no longer had a use. Apparently not, according to my home's previous owners.
I can happily advise that our home is little screw-thingy free. Now for some putty to fill all those holes...

I also tackled the scariest part of our house. The downstairs junk room laundry. Eeek!

 (A skippy badge for the astute blog follower who recognises the red boxes from a previous post!)


I assembled some shelving....

...and went a little label-happy with the label printer...


I grew my own button mushrooms....


...and ate them too!

soft poached eggs with garlic mushrooms on english muffins


Which brings me to now, sitting here, covered in paint flecks and eating 5 minute chocolate cake in a mug.

Oh. Emm. Geee.

This stuff is so good. Please, stop reading immediately and google it if you're not sure what I'm talking about. You won't be disappointed.


Can't wait to show you the full posts for all these exciting projects I've been up to. Until then, have a lovely week.

Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment